Junior Project Manager 9/11/2017
Job Type: Contract to hire
In this role, you will manage onboarding and implementation of our client’s services. You will own the customer experience, from project planning through to support.
- Assisting clients through preset processes, including:
- Communication of customer responsibilities,
- Validation of site readiness,
- Communication of installation project milestones,
- Consultation on service features and functionality.
- Handling orders including solution validation, order amendments, order processing, coordination of installation events, post install configuration adjustments, coordination of training, and assurance of customer satisfaction.
- Coordination with and oversight of all work completed by supporting teams.
- Consultation on available services, installation procedures, and best practices for integrating services with customer’s local area network equipment.
- Communication with customers, partners, customer IT, and in some cases building or facilities management to acquire advanced order details, and signature documents required for configuration of services, and any other necessary requirements.
- Mitigation of issues and risks through proactive communication, planning, and documentation.
- De-escalation, problem solving, and follow-up to ensure timely resolution of any issues or client concerns that arise during the project.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Ability to work on multiple individual customer projects simultaneously based on timeline, cost, scope, and customer requirements.
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills.
- Detail oriented, with ability to follow complex processes in order to limit defects, or solution oversites.
- Maturity, judgment, negotiation skills, influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills are critical.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict professionalism and integrity in all client interactions.
- Working knowledge of Voice over IP technology (preferred) .
- Experience supporting business clients in a technical capacity (preferred).